-
November 14th, 2004, 01:46 AM
#1
Inactive Member
there a huge meet comin up in january in oregon. i thought i would post it here too. so far we got clubcivic.com, clubintegra.com,nwstreetracing.com, and eugenstreetscene.com. thats all i know of but there is more. go here for the info.
[ame="http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=40072"]http://www.clubcivic.com/board/showthread.php?t=40072[/ame]
would like to see some del solers out there.feel free to ask any questions.....
-
November 15th, 2004, 10:17 PM
#2
Inactive Member
you should try and contact some more clubs. Like ludeconduct and honda tech
-
November 16th, 2004, 07:37 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I am in. Already talked to some of the guys on the clubcivic.com page and they are going to meet up at the Tacoma Mall. Check outhttp://www.clubcivic.com/board/showt...3&page=1&pp=15 for info on the group that is going down together.
-
November 16th, 2004, 03:32 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I dont know about this...i have bad memories of meets in oregon...
-t-
-
December 4th, 2004, 12:53 AM
#5
Inactive Member
So it looks like I will be the only del sol going down. But if any of you guys decided to come along, everyone from WA is meeting at the Krispy Kreme at the Tacoma Mall at 6:30am Sunday to drive down. I really hope some other solers will be there.
-
December 4th, 2004, 10:07 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I will be going down too so i will be seeing you at krispy's. I'm trying to get some of my friends to go but not sure about that. Is there going to be any VW's going that you guys know of?
-
December 5th, 2004, 12:27 AM
#7
Inactive Member
As long as it's on a weekend and in Oregon, I can most likely make it.
-
December 5th, 2004, 04:40 PM
#8
Inactive Member
check out the links above for info.
-
December 9th, 2004, 06:35 AM
#9
Inactive Member
if 1 or 2 peeps want to come down saturday, we have some extra space here at the house. save tormenting yourself with a 6 am drive...
-
December 9th, 2004, 07:32 PM
#10
Inactive Member
^^^ are you gonna come? i like 6am drives with a hang over anyways
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks